Favour Ori Biography and Net Worth, Age, State, Tribe, Religion, Parents, Payday CEO

You are currently viewing Favour Ori Biography and Net Worth, Age, State, Tribe, Religion, Parents, Payday CEO

Favour Ori is a young African CEO who is the CEO of Payday, a financial technology company, and also works with FavCode54, an organization that equips young Africans with tech skills.

Favour Ori’s story is inspiring. He comes from a humble background but was determined to make a difference in his community. He realized that technology could be a powerful tool for change in Africa, but many young people lacked the skills and opportunities to take advantage of it.

Favour Ori Biography and Net Worth, Age, State, Tribe, Religion, Parents, Payday CEO

Favour Ori Biography

Favour Ori is a young man from Abia State, Nigeria, who is 26 years old. He is a software engineer and an entrepreneur who started a company called Payday. Favour is also the founder of FavCode54, ((youthassembly.org)) a non-profit tech organization that teaches African youths how to develop software.

Their goal is to give the younger generation the tools and knowledge they need to become experts in software development.

Age | Date of Birth

Favour Ori was born on December 30th, 1996, which means he is currently 26 years old. He will be 27 years old this year December 2023.

Favour Ori Biography and Net Worth, Age, State, Tribe

What Is Fav Code54?

FavCode54 is a non-profit group that teaches young Africans how to become software developers. They offer training and resources to help people pursue a career in this field. Currently, over 5000 students are taking their courses, and the organization is growing every day.

How Does Fav Code54 Work?

FavCode54 provides online classes to learn software development. They have easy access to quality learning resources and materials to help students learn smoothly. Anyone can join their classes without having any prior programming knowledge or a degree.

Students get paired with qualified mentors and trainers, who are either graduates or current students of prestigious schools such as Harvard, Yale, and Princeton. They also have experience working with top tech companies like Facebook, Google, Apple, IBM, Instagram, and Snapchat.

Favour Ori Biography and Net Worth

What Is Favour Ori’s Goal?

Favour Ori’s mission is to bring technology to Africa and help its people prepare for the future. He thinks that by teaching young Africans the skills they need to work in tech, he can create a better future for the continent.

Favour Ori’s Net Worth

We don’t know how much money Favour Ori has. In February 2020, a company called ABiT Network bought an app that Favour had made just three weeks earlier called “College Situation.”

As part of the deal, Favour Ori got to keep 2% ownership of the app for the rest of his life, while ABiT Mobile Application got the other 98%.

The ABIT Network is a company that works in Africa and uses Blockchain technology to find new opportunities. They focus on creating and exploring different ways to use Blockchain in Africa. ((ng.linkedin.com))

Our blog is one of the fast-rising blogs that provide individuals with all the background information about celebrities around the world. You can also check out the full Wikipedia biography and net worth of Presley Chweneyagae. Thank you for reading the full biographical information of Ori.

Leave a Reply

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.