MC Oluomo was born on March 14th, 1975, in Agbo-Ile Atere, Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria to his devoted Muslim parents, Baba Akinsanya and Alhaja Abebi Zinat Omotonwo.
MC Oluomo is both a transportation business owner and a political supporter. He belongs to the All-Progressive Congress (APC) political party and is a close ally of the APC’s presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Wikipedia Profile & Biodata
|Real Name:||Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya|
|Date of Birth:||March 14th, 1975|
|Age:||48 years old @ 2023|
|State of Origin:||Lagos State, Nigeria|
|Place of Birth:||Agbo-Ile Atere in Oshodi, Lagos State|
|Wifes:||Madinat Adunni Akinsanya | Temitope Adunni Akinsanya | Aisha Ajoke Akinsanya|
|Net Worth:||< $100k|
|Education:||Olu Efon Primary School, Abeokuta|
|Parents:||Baba Akinsanya | Hajiya Abebi Zinat Omotonwo.|
MC Oluomo Biography
MC Oluomo is a prominent figure in Lagos State, Nigeria, holding two important positions. He is the current Chairman of the Lagos Parks and Garages Management Committee, as well as the former Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in the Lagos State chapter.
Age – Date of Birth
The Chairman of the Lagos Parks and Garages Management Committee is currently at the age of 48 years old, he will be 49 years old in the year 2024. He was born on March 14th, 1975.
He is from a devoted Muslim family from Agbo-Ile Atere in Oshodi-Isolo, Lagos State. Oshodi-Isolo is a Local Government Area (LGA) in Lagos State.
Wife – Children
MC Oluomo is known to be a polygamist and has three wives, with whom he has nine children. Despite his marital status, he has been linked with other women, including the famous Nollywood actress Tayo Odueke (also known as Sikiratu Sindodo) and Ehizogie Ogbebor, a successful interior decorator and entrepreneur.
- Hajiya Madinat Adunni Akinsanya
- Temitope Adunni Akinsanya
- Aisha Ajoke Akinsanya.
- MC Oluomo Joined the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)
- He rose through the ranks to become the treasurer of the Oshodi branch before emerging as the chairman.
- MC Oluomo Became a member of the 18-man caretaker committee to pilot the affairs of NURTW, Lagos
- Despite opposition from members, emerged as the chairman of the union.
- He used his influence to attach himself to big political names, especially Bola Ahmed Tinubu
MC Oluomo started his educational journey in Oshodi, where he attended Afolabi Primary School. He continued his primary education at Olu Efon Primary School in Abeokuta.
Unfortunately, MC Oluomo dropped out of school after completing his elementary education. Despite this setback, MC Oluomo has been able to achieve great success in his personal and professional life.
- Ge was accused of being used as a tool of election thuggery in the state.
- He was stabbed in the neck during an election campaign in 2019.
- Dissolved by the national body of the NURTW in 2022 for misconduct, insubordination, and incitement.
- He announced the membership withdrawal of the state chapter from the national body of NURTW.
- Got the state government’s backing, which imposed a ban on the activities of NURTW in the state.
- Appointed as the pioneer chairman of the Lagos Parks and Garages Management Committee by the state government.
He is worth more or less than, $100k.
MC Oluomo has a reputation for being embroiled in controversies. In 2020, he was accused of sending thugs against EndSARS protesters, however, he denied these allegations.
Another controversy surrounding him is the imposition of a levy on motor and tricycle drivers, which was rumored to be for political stickers of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Again, he denied any involvement in this issue.