Meet Victoria Nwayawu Nwosu-Hope, who is popularly known as, Vick Hope. She is a well-known British TV and radio presenter, journalist, and author from Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
She hosts three shows a week on BBC Radio 1 and also works as a journalist for various publications like Marie Claire. Hope is also a human rights activist and an ambassador for Amnesty International.
She has previously hosted shows such as Crufts on Channel 4 and The X Factor’s backstage presenter on ITV. In 2022, she hosted her own TV show called Vick Hope’s Breakfast Show on ITV. Additionally, she is a literary enthusiast and hosts the Women’s Prize for Fiction podcast series.
Vick Hope Biography
Vick Hope is a TV and radio presenter and author from Newcastle upon Tyne, England. She was born on 25 September 1989, which makes her 33 years old. She studied at the University of Cambridge. Hope has worked for BBC, ITV, and 4Music as a presenter.
Age | Date of Birth
Vick Hope was born on September 25, 1989, which makes her currently 33 years old. 
Nationality | Ethnicity
British and African ethnicity, she has dual citizenship (Nigerian and British).
Parents | Family
Hope was raised in Newcastle upon Tyne by her parents, an English father named Nigel Hope and a Nigerian mother named Adeline Nwosu. She has three younger brothers.
Language | Tribe
Hope learned Spanish on her own and attended extra A-Level classes at night in Newcastle to secure her place at Cambridge, which she has spoken about in interviews.
She went to Emmanuel College, Cambridge, where she learned modern languages and can now speak French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Vick Hope’s net worth is a topic of debate, with different sources providing varying estimates. Forbes and Business Insider estimate her net worth to be around £1.2 million as of 2022.
However, as of January 9, 2023,  states that her net worth is $5 million. Informationcradle.com gives a range of $1 million to $5 million, while  estimates her net worth to be $3 million.
When she was 19, she went to Buenos Aires, Argentina, for a year abroad, where she worked as a journalist for The Argentina Independent, a newspaper for expats.
MTV discovered her in Buenos Aires and asked her to present shows for them. She then became a reporter and presenter in the British TV industry.
- From 2017 to 2020, Vick Hope hosted the Capital Breakfast show in London.
- In 2019, she joined Classic FM presenting Classic FM’s Revision Hour.
- In August 2020, she replaced Cel Spellman to co-host Life Hacks and “Official Chart: First Look” alongside Katie Thistleton on BBC Radio 1.
- In June 2021, it was announced that she will co-host BBC Radio 1’s drivetime show Going Home with Vick and Jordan alongside Jordan North.
- Hope hosted her own television show ‘Vick Hope’s Breakfast Show’ on ITV every Sunday morning throughout the summer of 2022.
- She hosted 2 new ITV Hub shows entitled “HOW” and I’m a Celebrity…The Daily Drop, after the original spin off show, Extra Camp was axed after 17 years on air.
- Hope and Kemp have also presented together on ITV2’s 2Awesome and Can You Make It for Red Bull TV.
- In 2020, she hosted the pre-show red carpet for BAFTA Film Awards and presented Channel 4’s Crufts alongside Clare Balding.
- She co-hosted the BRIT Awards 2019 International Live Stream on YouTube with Todrick Hall.
- She was the backstage presenter for ITV’s The X Factor: Celebrity and The X Factor: The Band live final.
- Hope presented Yahoo Sports Presents Tailgate – a weekly show about American sports in 2019-2020 & Channel 4’s World Chase Tag Parkour Championships in 2019.
- She also presented cycling coverage of The London Nocturne for Channel 4, Sky Sports and Eurosport, and fronted three series of Street Velodrome for BT Sport.
- She partook in All Star Netball for BBC’s Sport Relief 2019.
News and Factual Programming
- Hope continues to work as a news and entertainment reporter for ITN.
- In 2022, she began co-presenting BBC’s Britain’s Best Young Artist with Kaiser Chiefs frontman and former art teacher Ricky Wilson.
- In December 2022, Channel 4 announced that she would join Countdown’s Dictionary Corner.
- In 2020, she released her debut children’s novel, Listen Up: Rule the Airwaves, Rule the School.
- Hope writes for various publications including Marie Claire, Shout magazine, and New Teach.
- Hope has worked as a live host for a multitude of events including Ru Paul’s Drag Con UK, Great North Run, Capital’s Summertime Ball, Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball, and the 2023 Alpine F1 Team car launch.
- In 2019, she hosted the Onside Awards at the Royal Albert Hall alongside HRH Prince Harry and Dev Griffin.
Husband | Boyfriend | Children
In the past, she dated actor Tom Rosenthal, and it ended in November 2017. As of May 2022, she is reportedly engaged to DJ Calvin Harris.
Vick Hope’s relationship status is not clear. According to  she is not married, and her boyfriend’s name is unknown.
However, there were rumors in May 2022 that she got engaged to Calvin Harris. It is not confirmed if they are still together. There is no available information regarding whether Vick Hope has any children.
You can as well read the Wikipedia biodata of Olumide Oworu, thank you for reading the full biography and net worth of Vick Hope.