Meet Edwin Goh, who is a Singaporean actor who was born on July 25 and is 178 cm tall. He can speak Mandarin and English and has talents in acting and dancing.
He started acting at a young age and is well-known for his roles in TV series such as Fighting Spiders, On the Fringe, and Imperfect.
In 2010, he made his silver screen debut in the local Chinese movie Love Cuts. His recent TV series include A Million Dollar Dream, Old Is Gold, and My Star Bride.
He received the Breakout Star of the Year award at the Elle Awards in 2012 and was also nominated for Most Popular Regional Artiste in Indonesia in 2014. Let’s read more about his Wikipedia background, biography and net worth below.
Edwin Goh Biography
Edwin Goh is a 28-year-old actor from Singapore. He was born on July 25, 1994, and attended Holy Innocents’ High School. He studied at LASALLE College of the Arts. Edwin Goh is also a talented dancer and is fluent in Mandarin and English.
Edwin Goh started acting in 2009, and some of his famous works include Fighting Spiders, On the Fringe, and Imperfect. He received the Breakout Star of the Year award at the Elle Awards in 2012.
Age | Date of Birth
Edwin Goh was born on July 25, 1994, in Singapore. As of March 29, 2023, he is 28 years old. 
Nationality | Ethnicity
Edwin Goh is a Singaporeans who is of Asian ethnicity. 
Edwin Goh’s net worth is not clear as there are different estimates. Some sources suggest that he has a net worth between $100,000 to $1 million in 2022,  while others estimate it to be $91 million.  It is uncertain how he has earned his wealth as there is no specific information available about his sources of income.
Children | Wife | Family
He is not married yet, but rumors from social media said that Edwin Goh is dating Rachel Wan. She is a model and actress from Singapore. She was born in Singapore on November 13, 1993.
Edwin Goh, a Singaporean actor, has been nominated for several awards in the entertainment industry. He gained his first nomination for Top 10 Most Popular Male Artistes & Most Popular Regional Artiste Award.
He was also nominated for Best Newcomer and Best Supporting Actor. Goh began his acting career at the age of 15 in the drama Fighting Spiders in 2009.
He gained recognition for his role as a rebellious teenage son in On the Fringe 2011. After completing his National Service for the Singapore Armed Forces, Goh returned to acting in various TV series and a toggle original series.
In 2021, Goh acted in My Star Bride and The Peculiar Pawnbroker and was nominated for Top 10 Most Popular Male Artistes. In 2022, he acted in two roles in Home Again, which is currently airing.
- Fighting Spiders (2009) – Goh’s acting debut in a drama series for MediaCorp Channel 5.
- On the Fringe (2011) – Goh played the rebellious son of Li Nanxing’s character, which gained him popularity.
- Love Cuts (2010) – Goh’s first silver screen role in a local Chinese movie, playing a quiet and withdrawn youth.
- Imperfect (2012) – Goh played the role of a high school student who struggles to fit in with his peers.
- The Dream Makers II (2015) – Goh’s last drama before his national service.
- A Million Dollar Dream (2018) – Goh’s return to acting after his national service, playing a young footballer.
- Fifty & Fabulous (2018) – Goh played a supporting role in this drama series.
- You Can Be An Angel 3 (2018) – Goh played the role of a doctor in this medical drama series.
- Close Your Eyes (2018) – Goh acted in this Toggle Original series.
- Old is Gold (2019) – Goh played the role of a fashion model in this drama series.
- The Good Fight (2019) – Goh played a supporting role in this legal drama series.
- My Guardians Angels (2020) – Goh played a supporting role in this drama series.
- My Star Bride (2021) – Goh played the male lead in this romance drama series.
- The Peculiar Pawnbroker (2021) – Goh played a supporting role in this mystery drama series.
- Home Again (2022) – Goh acted in two roles as Ye Kangle and Ye Jiankang in this drama series that is currently airing.
My ambition as a child was to become an accountant, but life took me to where I am today. Blogging became one of my Hobby since I was 16, and I took it as a profession when I turned 22.