Harry Marcus Brittenham was born in Michigan in 1941 and attended the United States Air Force Academy, where he earned his bachelor’s degree in 1963. After serving as a Captain in the Air Force from 1963 to 1967, he went to the University of California, Los Angeles, where he received his law degree in 1970.
Harry Brittenham became a lawyer at Ziffren, Brittenham, Branca & Fischer, a famous law firm in Los Angeles. He specialized in entertainment law, advising clients from the US and other countries. He was known for his expertise in entertainment and tax law, which made him a valuable member of the team.
Harry Brittenham also worked as a Production Consultant and Special Consultant in movies such as God Told Me To and Bone. His vast experience and knowledge in the entertainment industry have helped him become a reputable expert in Entertainment Law.
Harry M. Brittenham is married to Heather Thomas, who is a famous actress known for her roles in TV shows and movies. She graduated from UCLA with a degree in Film and Theatre and became popular for her lead role in “The Fall Guy” in 1981.
Brittenham has three daughters, two from a previous marriage and one with Thomas. He has an estimated net worth of US$100 million and is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall and weighs about 70 kg.
- Harry Brittenham is an American lawyer and film consultant known for his expertise in Entertainment Law.
- He has made notable contributions to the film industry as a Production Consultant and Special Consultant.
- Harry Brittenham is married to Heather Thomas, an accomplished Hollywood actress.
- He has three daughters: Shauna, Kristina, and India Rose Brittenham.
- Brittenham’s net worth is estimated to be around US$ 100 million.
Our blog is one of the fast-rising blogs that provide individuals with all the background information about celebrities around the world. You can also check out the full Wikipedia biography and net worth of Dave Grohl. Thank you for reading the full biographical information of Harry M. Brittenham.