Meet Sabrina Carpenter, who started sharing videos of herself singing on YouTube when she was just 10 years old. Her dad even built a special studio for her to help her follow her dreams in making music.
Sabrina Carpenter is an American singer and actress who started her career on a crime show called Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. She was also in a Disney Channel show called Girl Meets World and has acted in several movies, including The Hate U Give and Clouds.
Sabrina has released a lot of music, including her debut album called Eyes Wide Open and several others like Evolution, Singular: Act I, and Singular: Act II. Her most recent album is called Emails I Can’t Send. Let’s proceed with her biography and net worth below.
Sabrina Carpenter Biography
Sabrina Carpenter is a 24-year-old American singer and actress from Quakertown, Pennsylvania. She has been working in the entertainment industry since 2011. Sabrina is related to Nancy Cartwright, who is her aunt.
Record Label | Music Genre
Sabrina’s music falls under different genres, including pop, teen pop, dance-pop, R&B, and electropop. She is signed with record labels Hollywood and Island.
Age | Date of Birth
Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter was born on May 11, 1999, which makes her 24 years old. She was born in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, which is located in the United States.
Parents | Family
Sabrina Carpenter was born in Quakertown, Pennsylvania to David and Elizabeth Carpenter. She grew up in East Greenville with her three older sisters and was homeschooled.
Just as we said earlier, Sabrina started sharing videos of herself singing on YouTube when she was 10 years old, and her dad even built a recording studio for her to pursue her love for music.
In 2011, she came in third place in a singing contest called The Next Miley Cyrus Project, which was hosted by Miley Cyrus. Let’s proceed below to know if she is married or not.
Boyfriend | Husband
Sabrina Carpenter has been romantically involved with several people, including Dylan O’Brien in 2022, Joshua Bassett from 2020 to 2021, Griffin Gluck from 2019 to 2020, and Bradley Steven Perry from 2014 to 2015. 
Sabrina Carpenter is a famous American who sings, writes songs, and acts. She has made a lot of money from these jobs and has a total of $4 million. Her main source of income comes from her career in the entertainment industry. 
Sabrina Carpenter started her acting career with a guest role on the NBC drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2011. She also performed on the Chinese state-owned television station Hunan Broadcasting System’s Gold Mango Audience festival.
Carpenter then appeared on Fox’s three-month series The Goodwin Games in 2012 and had a recurring role as Princess Vivian in Sofia the First in 2013. Carpenter was cast in the Disney Channel series Girl Meets World in January 2013.
She also starred in a Disney Channel Original Movie called Further Adventures in Babysitting in 2015 and performed in a Pasadena Playhouse production of Peter Pan and Tinker Bell: A Pirate’s Christmas.
In 2018, she appeared in The Hate U Give and was cast in a drama film, The Short History of the Long Road. Carpenter made her Broadway debut in Mean Girls as Cady Heron in March 2020, but the show closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Carpenter has also appeared in several films such as Clouds, Emergency, and Tall Girl 2. In December 2020, she was named to Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in the Hollywood and entertainment category.
Carpenter is set to produce and star in a film adaptation of The Distance from Me to You with Danielle Fishel. In June 2022, she announced her debut fragrance called Sweet Tooth, which would be released in September 2022.
Sabrina Carpenter is an American actress, singer, and songwriter who started her music career in 2014 with the release of her debut single “Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying”. Her debut EP of the same name was released in April 2014, and she was featured on the Girl Meets World theme song, “Take on The World”.
She contributed lead vocals to Disney Channel Circle of Stars’ cover version of “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” in July 2014. Carpenter released her debut studio album, “Eyes Wide Open”, in April 2015, which debuted and peaked at 43 on the Billboard 200.
Her second studio album, “Evolution”, was released in October 2016, and its second official single, “Thumbs”, impacted contemporary hit radio as the album’s second single on January 3, 2017. Carpenter collaborated with The Vamps and Mike Perry for the single “Hands”, which was released in May 2017.
In November 2018, Carpenter released her third studio album titled “Singular: Act I”, which included the singles “Almost Love” and “Sue Me”. Carpenter has also worked in other ventures such as acting in movies and TV shows and has collaborated with Lindsey Stirling on her holiday album “Warmer in the Winter”.
Sabrina Carpenter is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who has made significant accomplishments in her career.
She has released five studio albums, gone on several tours, and acted in movies, television shows, and stage productions. Below is a breakdown of her discography, tours, filmography, and awards.
- Eyes Wide Open (2015)
- Evolution (2016)
- Singular: Act I (2018)
- Singular: Act II (2019)
- Emails I Can’t Send (2022)
Sabrina Carpenter has been on several concert tours throughout her career. Here is a list of her tours:
- Evolution Tour (2016–2017)
- The De-Tour (2017)
- Singular Tour (2019)
- Emails I Can’t Send Tour (2022–2023)
- Festivals (with various artists)
- Jingle Ball Tour 2016 (2016)
- Jingle Ball Tour 2017 (2017)
- Jingle Ball Tour 2018 (2018)
- Bridgit Mendler – Summer Tour (2014)
- Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman Tour (2017)
- The Vamps – UK Arena Tour (2017)
Sabrina Carpenter has also appeared in several films and television shows throughout her career. Here is a list of her works:
- Noobz (2012) as Brittney
- Horns (2013) as Young Merrin
- The Hate U Give (2018) as Hailey
- The Short History of the Long Road (2019) as Nola
- Tall Girl (2019) as Harper Kreyman (streaming film)
- Work It (2020) as Quinn Ackerman (streaming film); also executive producer
- Clouds (2020) as Samantha “Sammy” Brown (streaming film)
- Tall Girl 2 (2022) as Harper Kreyman (streaming film)
- Emergency (2022) as Maddy (streaming film)
Television | video games
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2011) as Paula in the episode “Possessed”
- Just Dance Kids 2 (2011) as Coach in the video game; song: “I’m a Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song)”
- Phineas and Ferb (2012) as Girl in voice role; episodes: “What a Croc!”, “Ferb TV”
- Gulliver Quinn (2012) as Iris in the television film
- The Unprofessional (2012) as Harper in the television film
- Sofia the First (2013–2018) as Princess Vivian in recurring voice role; 13 episodes
- The Goodwin Games (2013) as Young Chloe Goodwin in recurring role; 5 episodes
- Orange Is the New Black (2013) as Jessica Wedge in the episode “Fucksgiving”
- Austin & Ally (2013) as Lucy in the episode “Moon Week & Mentors”
- Girl Meets World (2014–2017) as Maya Hart in main role
- Radio Disney Family Holiday (2015) as Herself in television special; host
- Wander Over Yonder (2016) as Melodie in voice role; episode: “The Legend”
- Walk the Prank (2016) as Herself in the episode: “Adventures in Babysitting”
- Adventures in Babysitting (2016) as Jenny Parker in Disney Channel Original Movie
- Milo Murphy’s Law (2016–2019) as Melissa Chase in main voice role
- Soy Luna (2017) as Herself in episodes 138 and 139
- So Close (2018) as Jessica in unaired pilot
- Mickey and the Roadster Racers (2018) as Nina Glitter in voice role; episode: “Super Charged: Pop Star Helpers”
- Punk’d (2020) as Herself in the episode: “Rat Trap with Sabrina Carpenter”
- The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II (2020) as Herself in television special
How Old Is Sabrina Carpenter?
- She is currently at the age of 24 years old this year 2023.
Sabrina Carpenter Is from Which State?
- She was born in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America.
Who Is Sabrina Carpenter Boyfriend?
- She is currently in a date with, Dylan O’Brien.
Is Sabrina Carpenter Married?
- No, she is not yet married.
How Rich Is Sabrina Carpenter?
- She is worth more or less than, $4 million.