Sydney Talker, whose real name is Sydney Egere, is a well-known comedian from Nigeria who is active on Instagram, tiktok, twitter, facebook and YouTube. Let’s read his full biography and net worth below.
Sydney, whose real name is Sydney Egere, has gained recognition in the entertainment industry due to the exceptional quality of his comedies. His comedic talent has helped him establish a reputation for himself.
Sydney Talker Wikipedia Profile
|Real Name:||Sydney Egere|
|Date of Birth:||27 January 1995|
|Education||Computer Science (University of Benin)|
|State Of Origin||Edo State|
|Wife:||Nengi Hampson (rumor)|
|Record Label||Neville Records (owner)|
|Net Worth:||< $450,000|
Sydney Talker Biography
Sydney Talker will turn 28 years old in 2024. He is a young comedian from Nigeria, originally from Edo state, but he spent his childhood growing up in Lagos. He was raised by his single mother after his parents’ divorce when he was a child.
Sydney is well-known in the entertainment industry for his hilarious comedic sketches on Instagram. He has established a reputation for himself as one of Nigeria’s most prominent comedians.
Despite facing challenges growing up with a single mother, Sydney has made a name for himself in the entertainment industry and continues to bring joy to his fans with his comedy.
Is Sydney Talker Married?
Nengi Hampson is a well-known social media influencer and actress who gained fame after participating in the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija: Lockdown.
Recently, she and comedian Sydney Talker made headlines when they posted pictures of their engagement on social media. Sydney shared the photos on his Instagram page, announcing the proposal and stating that Nengi had said yes.
Nengi was also seen in the comments section, expressing her love for the comedian. This sparked speculation among fans about the authenticity of the proposal.
While some congratulated the couple on their engagement, others believed it was just for a comedy skit. However, Sydney has now released a video of the wedding ceremony, and you can watch it for yourself to see the truth.
Age – Date of Birth
This article was written in the year that he was 27 years old, thus it is accurate to say that he is presently at the age of 27. He was born on 27 January 1995, 1995.
State of Origin
Sydney Talker is originally from Edo state in Nigeria, but he currently lives in Lagos state. He is a computer science student at the University of Benin, where he is pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Despite his interest in videography, he chose to study computer science as it was not offered as a major in Nigerian colleges.
Currently, there is limited information available about Sydney’s family, including his mother, father, and siblings. However, this information may become available in the future.
Sydney’s rise to fame began with his comedic routine “The Poor Power Supply”. This routine gained a lot of attention and helped establish his reputation as a comedian.
Sydney is also known for his humorous facial expressions. He comments that he used to make these expressions randomly in his movies until he met Nigerian actress Toyin Abraham.
Toyin suggested that he focus on improving these expressions, and this advice helped Sydney establish his comedic image even further.
Sydney continues to bring joy to many Nigerians with his comedic routines and expressions. Although he has faced criticism for some of his routines promoting sexual harassment, he remains a beloved figure in the entertainment industry.
- His estimated net worth is around $450,000.
- Sydney Talker is a comedian and MC who has gained popularity on social media, particularly on Instagram and Youtube.
- He is known for his distinct facial expressions and use of a white towel, which have amassed him over 500,000 followers on Instagram and hundreds of subscribers on his Youtube Channel.
- Sydney Talker is a graduate of computer science from the University of Benin.
- He initially pursued the course because of his interest in videography, but he has not been able to fully pursue it as it is not taught in-depth in Nigerian universities.
Rise to Fame
- In 2016, Sydney Talker gained widespread recognition with his Instagram parody post “The Poor Power Supply.”
- He was referred to as the “Mr. Bean of Nigeria” because of his manner of speaking and humorous facial expressions.
- He later came to realize that his funny face was a coincidence, but he has since then been working to improve it.
Sydney Talker’s Early Life and Inspiration
Sydney Talker was raised by his mother after his parents separated when he was young. Despite this, he has managed to bring joy to many people in Nigeria through his work as a comedian and MC.
He gets his ideas from the events happening around him and tries to present them in a way that is relatable to his audience.
Rise to Fame with “The Poor Power Supply”
In 2016, Sydney Talker gained widespread recognition with the release of his comedic skit “The Poor Power Supply.”
This skit helped establish his career in the entertainment industry, and people started referring to him as the “Mr. Bean of Nigeria” due to his comical appearance. However, his comedy has faced criticism for promoting sexual harassment.
Famous “Funny Face”
When asked about his signature “funny face,” Sydney Talker stated that it was just a spontaneous expression in his videos until he was told by Nigerian actress Toyin Abraham that it was unique.
After this conversation, he began putting more effort into making his facial expressions even more humorous.
Overall, despite some controversies, Sydney Talker has had a successful career as a comedian and continues to bring joy to many people in Nigeria.
- An interview with Punch Newspaper shed light on Sydney Talker’s career and his thoughts on his comedic style.
- When asked about his funny face, he shared that it was not intentional until a Nigerian actress, Toyin Abaham, told him that his facial expressions were unique.
- He has since then been focusing on improving his facial expressions, which have become a hallmark of his comedic style.
Sydney Talker is a well-known comedian, dancer, and actor of Nigerian descent. He has gained popularity on Instagram for his humorous videos, which often feature him dancing and making people laugh.
Sydney is considered to be one of the most famous comedians on Instagram in Nigeria and is often referred to as the “Nigerian Mr. Bean.”